Do you, or someone you know, suffer from:
- Weak erection?
- Difficulty maintaining an erection?
- Decreased penile sensation?
- Decreased effectiveness of Viagra, Cialis, and other similar medications?
- Peyronie's Disease?
If medications haven’t helped (or if you aren’t interested in taking medications) and if you are trying to avoid invasive surgical procedures, then the Priapus Shot® or P-Shot® could be your answer! The P-Shot® is a natural treatment for Erectile Dysfunction and Peyronie's disease.
The P-Shot® uses your own blood to accomplish the following:
- Increase circulation within the penis for a healthier organ (better, firmer erections)
- Make other therapies work better (if you still need Viagra or Cialis, then the medication often will work better for you)
- Increase sensation and pleasure (can help correct damage from diabetes)
- Immediately larger penis (width more than length)
- Strengthen the penis
- Straighten the penis (if you have Peyronie’s Disease)
- No allergic reactions
- No resulting lumpiness
- Proven to work in multiple studies
How is the P-Shot® done?
First, we apply a numbing cream to the penis. We then prepare the PRP; we draw some of your blood, just like when you have a blood test done. While you wait, we process the blood in our on-site lab to extract and concentrate the platelets. (The platelets are the key to the treatment!) We then do a nerve block near the base of the penis to numb things up even further. The PRP concentrate is then injected into the penis in specific locations to achieve the maximum effect. The entire process is virtually PAINLESS.
Immediately prior to injecting the platelets & growth factors we first perform a special shock wave treatment to the penis. (This is known as ESWT - extracorporeal shock wave treatment.) This also is virtually painless; this step is intended to break up any scar tissue and to stimulate blood flow and the production of nitric oxide which further enhances the effectiveness of the treatment. The best long-term results are seen if you have additional shock wave treatments after the injection; shock wave treatments are given once a week for 6 weeks.
How many treatments are needed?
Three treatments, each spaced 6 weeks apart, are recommended for the best results.
When can I start to see improvement?
Most men will begin to see a favorable response within a few weeks after the second treatment.
How long do the benefits last?
In most cases, men will see an improvement that lasts 1 - 2 years. In older men, the results may be shorter.
Who can perform the P-Shot®?
The P-Shot® is a trademarked procedure and only physicians properly trained in the safe and responsible administration of the technique are licensed to perform it.
Who is not a candidate for the P-Shot®?
The P-Shot is not indicated, and typically will not work, in the following situations:
- If you’ve never had an erection
- If your erectile dysfunction is due to nerve damage from diabetes, a stroke, or spinal cord injury
- If you are looking for a larger penis
The P-Shot® procedure does not work well in smokers for the same reason that a plastic surgeon would never do a facelift or breast implants on a smoker--the poisons in the cigarettes will kill the growth of the stem cells that are recruited and fertilized by the PRP. You will first need to stop smoking before we will perform the P-Shot®.